The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to WINRIGHT LAW CORPORATION. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
WINRIGHT LAW CORPORATION provides legal advice and legal services, whether in person or online (the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Email addresses for subscribers to our membership plans and email newsletter subscribers, if any;
- Information regarding your name, opposing and relevant parties to allow us to conduct conflicts’ checks and to provide legal advice;
- Credit card information when purchasing legal services;
- If legal services are being purchased, then client identification and verification:
- Lawyers are required to follow client identification and verification procedures when retained by a client to provide legal services. Accordingly, before we begin work on your behalf, we will require information from you concerning your identity. In addition, for some transactional work, we will require information to verify your identity (to confirm who you are) before the transaction occurs.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at [email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: December 2017