Winright is Hiring!
Winright Law is expanding! At Winright Law, you will join a great, open-minded culture with a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide the highest possible level of service to our clients.
Our core practice areas are real estate, business law, and wills, estates and wealth preservation. Our clients range from small to medium businesses, professionals, entrepreneurs/investors, as well as family households.
What We Offer
Work where and when you want, whether it be from home, the office, or while on vacation. Come into the office if you want to bounce ideas off other lawyers, need guidance, or need support staff to give you a hand. You’ll have the independence of running your own practice and the flexibility of working on the cloud. In addition, you will also have the marketing, and administrative support staff needed to maintain a certain standard level of customer service for your clients.
As result of our innovative business practices, Zappos-like culture, and vibrant work environment, we are confident that we can provide lawyers looking to practice law differently and innovatively, with the support needed to balance the advancement of your legal career with your personal life. Being a lawyer is tough enough; where you work doesn’t need to be.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for mid to senior level lawyers 3+ years called to the bar, who are interested in starting or bringing their existing practice to Winright Law and would like to practice in a “new law” environment.
Other requirements are:
- Enthusiastic and hardworking: we work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and versatile: willing to try different practice areas or help out in areas they may not always have been accustomed to.
- Tech-savvy with sense of entrepreneurism: while embracing technology, we hope for our lawyers to not build just a practice, but a business also.
- Value culture: building a great work-place culture is something that we really push for at all times.
- Customer-service oriented: the customer experience is held at the top of the pyramid of what we hope to give to clients; everything else is secondary.
- Efficient: we consistently try to build new systems and workflow processes so that we can be more efficient
Bonus: a sense of humor, because life shouldn’t be taken so seriously.
Come work with us, not for us!
We look forward to finding the right fit to Winright Law. If you believe you may be the right fit, please email your resume with references and a cover letter or writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be held in confidence. We thank all who apply; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.