In-House Legal Counsel
Having an in-house counsel for your company can be an invaluable benefit, yet hiring a full time legal counsel can be expensive, especially if your legal needs fluctuate. Most companies would benefit from having access to general legal guidance when needed; someone who can identify what is important, prioritize appropriately, and resolve the issue. Enter Winright. We can work with you by fulfilling the role traditionally filled by in-house counsel; we can manage your day to day legal issues.
Bringing in an external in-house lawyer provides you with the benefits of an on-staff lawyer, but at a considerable cost savings over hiring someone full time, and especially a savings over paying a lawyer by the hour. You get access to a qualified lawyer who will learn about you and your business, in order to assist you effectively and efficiently. We can become a member of your team, and understand the dynamics of your company and the best way that we can help. We can work in tandem with any existing external counsel to ensure smooth and seamless provision of services. We are flexible in terms of our work approach – we can work remotely or from your premises. We are available to attend meetings, teleconferences or formal negotiations, depending on your needs.
How can Winright help?
- Providing a legal advisor who will develop a relationship with your business in order to better understand how you work and what your risks are
- Attending important meetings or negotiations
- Handling your company’s general legal affairs
- Completing corporate record keeping and filings
- Contract drafting and administration
- Managing other external legal resources, to ensure you contract specialized counsel when needed
- Auditing existing contractual documents and processes to ensure internal compliance
- Updating template documents for consistency and ease of use
How do we provide services?
We can come in to discuss reviewing the current state of your contracts and internal procedures, to ensure that your risks are minimized and that your company’s processes are as streamlined and efficient as possible.
Monthly Service Plan
Once we have conducted an initial assessment, we can put together a bespoke program based on the level of legal support that you require. This ensures that you have dedicated support, while eliminating cost uncertainty. You can create your legal budget with confidence.